Mazinger vs Devilman is a 1973 movie crossover between the Devilman and Mazinger Z anime. It is not canon to either series as it features alternative accounts of events from both of them. A story-arc in Gosaku Ōta's manga adaption of the Mazinger Z anime is based on this film.
|This article is a stub|
|You can help Devilman Wiki by expanding it.|
- Devilman: The arrogant traitor of the Demon tribe, he refused to kill humanity and instead became its prime protector.
- Koji Kabuto: The hot headed pilot of the mighty Mazinger Z, initially distrusting and disliking Devilman, however he trusts him more after Koji finds out Devilmans secret.
- Dr. Hell: An evil and insane mad scientist who planned world domination with his lieutenants, however he was always stopped by the Mazinger Z.
- Sirene: A beautiful demoness with a horrific true face, she was Zannin's best soldier and was the first to be revived.
- Zannin: A powerful and deadly demon, the leader of the infamous Demon Tribe and sworn enemy of Devilman.
- Bugo: A small amorphous demon who could change his body to match his surrondings in the best way.
- Sayaka Yumi: Koji's girlfriend and the pilot of the Aphrodite A.
- Baron Ashura: One of Hell's most powerful lieutenants, not to say Ashura didn't have plans to take power for her/himself if they could.
- Gennosuke Yumi: The owner of the Photon Power Labratory and father to Sayaka.